Changes To My Account & Termination of Phone Care Service

Modified on Fri, 15 Sep 2023 at 02:51 PM

1. What happen to my Phone Care service if I request for change of rate plan?
Your Phone Care VAS will be carried forward to the new plan except for Prepaid to Postpaid (P2P). You are not required to pay back the upfront payment for the Phone Care service. 


2. Can I request for transfer of subscriber? What will happen to my Phone Care service?
Yes. However, your Phone Care VAS will be deactivated and as a new user you can request a new enrolment for Phone Care service with a new device only. You can’t request new enrolment using the existing IMEI number.


3. Can I request to change my mobile number? What will happen to my Phone Care service?
Yes, you can. Your Phone Care service will remain.


4. I will be on holiday trip for 3 weeks and I decided to suspend my account  temporarily. What will happen to my Phone Care services?
You can request to temporary disconnect your account as long as it does not exceed 60 days. Your Phone Care service will resume once you reconnect the account.


5. Will Phone Care accept a device under a swap only plan if the device IMEI cannot be retrieved?

For situations such as device cannot be switched on or device is burnt beyond recognition, we will accept based on the same make and model to the original enrolled device and upon verification that the swap is made by and delivered to the actual enrolled customer.


6. I am a prepaid user and interested to renew my Phone Care service which will be expired another 2 weeks. Can I use the same device to enrol again after the fixed term tenure?
You can request for renewal upon expiry of your Phone Care term with the same 


7. I have already found my lost device, can I request to unblock the IMEI for my device?
If you found your device and inform us before accepting delivery of the replacement device, we will be able to unblock your IMEI and cancel the service request. However, if you have accepted the replacement device, you are required to return the found device to Celcom.


8. Can I request to terminate my Phone Care service?
Yes. Please note that you will not be able to re-enrol Phone Care with the same device once terminated.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article