Do I have to terminate my mobile service with my current service provider before switching (porting-in) to CelcomDigi?

Modified on Thu, 14 Mar 2024 at 02:08 PM

Do not terminate your mobile service with your current service provider as your line has to be active to switch to CelcomDigi.

Submit your port-in request with your existing mobile number either on CelcomDigi website or visit the nearest Celcom bluecube or Digi Store.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article